Bayit Furniture Terms & Policies
1. All items owned by Bayit Furniture and will not be held until paid in full (PIF).
2. All sales final.
No refunds, returns, cancellations or exchanges.
3. All floor model items are sold AS IS.
4. Special order (S.O.) items must be paid in full prior to us placing the order. Stock and availability of S.O. items are only estimates and not guaranteed. Cancelled S.O items incur a 20% re-stocking fee.
5. Price holds (P.H.) are only valid for 14 days with 25% deposit. P.H. require monthly payments and any changes to the order will incur a $75 modify/cancellation fee and the balance will be converted to a store credit valid good towards in stock items for 180 days. All online Lay-a-ways are treated the same as in store price holds in that we do not order or hold the merchandise until it is paid in full. (see first policy above)
6. Gvt. issued ID required to receive merchandise*.
7. Paid in Full items must be picked up or delivered within 14 days from when all items arrive at store or pay restocking fees.**
8. Please note on invoice, call, text, or email photos of any manufacturing defects, damages or missing parts within 48 hours to sales @ bayitfurniture.com for exchange/replacement.***
9. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice and any exceptions to these terms and policies are at the discretion of the Store Manager.
For PICK UP or DELIVERY please note the following:
*A. A valid government identification may be requested. The ID must match the individual picking up or receiving the furniture unless the customer signs a release of goods to another party; the party name must be noted and match the individual picking up or accepting delivery. If the identification and/or name do not match, Bayit Furniture will not release the product unless there is a physical confirmation from the customer (we do not accept a phone call or email as substitute).
a. If the customer has used or is in the process of financing, they cannot send a representative to pick-up furniture. They must be present in person at time of pick-up.
B. At customer’s request, Bayit Furniture staff will assist with loading merchandise in the customer’s vehicle, but will not be responsible for damages to merchandise, vehicles, persons or personal property incurred during or after loading.
**C. We have partnered up with a few local Delivery companies to be able to offer you delivery service and you can choose to pay for delivery on your invoice or pay and tip them directly. We only work with reputable Delivery companies. If there are any problems with your delivery please notify the delivery driver immediatly. If you arrange delivery of items and either fail to answer when the driver arrives or refuse delivery/payment, you will be charged the full delivery amount and a restocking fee and then will need to pay another delivery fee to re-schedule.
D. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that an adult over the age of 18 is present at the time of delivery to accept, inspect, and sign for merchandise, or merchandise will be returned to the warehouse. The driver will deliver the furniture into the first room from the front entrance unless assembly has been accessed and paid for in advance. Bayit Furniture reserves the right to refuse delivery if the pathway is blocked, unclear, or hazardous.
E. Please note during purchase if you would like assembly, as it is an additional fee and the delivery companies need to schedule extra time for it.
***F. Damages – It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect all merchandise at time of pick-up or delivery for any damages. Customer should not accept or sign for merchandise deemed to be damaged at time of delivery or pick-up. Customer’s signature on sales receipt/invoice constitutes acknowledgement by the customer that merchandise was received in full and in good condition, and releases Bayit Furniture from any and/or all further obligation to provide additional merchandise, accept returns, or provide additional products, tools, or services of any kind.